Content Creator - Ultimate Drill BookFull-time | Austin, Texas
The Content Creator will assist with the media initiatives and maintaining the UDB brand with a focus on creating digital content for external audiences. The ideal candidate has a love for the marching arts and takes pride in creating content for the marching community.
Full-time position in Austin, TX
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Comprehensive time off and general leave policies
- Extensive travel opportunities
First interviews scheduled as applications are submitted. Proposed start date of July 18, 2022 or earlier.
How you’ll make an impact
- Assist in shooting and editing promotional and educational content, and other video assets with excellence, timeliness, and creativity.
- Collaborate with the Creative Media Designer to ensure the brand and marketing standards of UDB are met.
- Work with UDB’s existing video content database to organize and redistribute on various platforms.
- Help create graphics used on the web, social media, and print.
- Develop and maintain branding guides.
- Work with internal and external clients on projects, promotions, and other initiatives.
- Maintain and update Ultimate Drill Book’s internal and external websites and web pages.
- Collaborate with UDB teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Post content regularly on all social media platforms.
- Engage with community.
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about using their talents to create and edit videos, graphics, and assets that highlight and contribute to the marching arts.
- A creative thinker who can solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Highly collaborative
- Able to handle multiple projects.
- Able to work productively from home and in an office environment.
- Willing to travel frequently.
- Willing to sometimes work early mornings or nights, weekends, and holidays to capture content for media initiatives.
- Flexible when asked to switch project priorities.
- Respectful with maintaining confidentiality of material and information.
- Constantly curious about improving past and current materials.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience participating in the marching arts
- Associates/Bachelors degree in Videography, Graphic Design, Marketing, or comparable fields
Required Software Experience:
- Proficiency using Final Cut Pro X video editing software. Experience with Adobe Premiere knowledge is desirable, but the person in this role will be required to work with UDB’s video content created using Final Cut Pro X.
- Experience with graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other similar tools.
- Proficiency using and posting on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and other media platforms.
- Experience using WordPress or other web design platforms.
- Experience with cloud platforms like Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box.
Other Desired Software Experience:
- Figma design platform
- Postlab video collaboration software
- Frame.io video collaborative platform
- Logic Pro X audio software
- Apple Motion graphics software
- Hootsuite or other social media management tools
How do I apply?
Ultimate Drill Book is a fast-growing company that is changing music education around the world. If you’re excited to move forward, write to email@example.com and include:
- Your resume
- Links to your video and graphic work
- A brief video intro